- School provides transport facilities covering almost all routes adjoining the city.
- For details of the route & conveyance, parents/guardian should consult the school office.
- A schedule of bus charges is available in the school office.
- A clear calendar month notice is required for discontinuation of the conveyance.
- A student can be deprived of using school transport :
- If found creating indiscipline.
- On non-payment of fee
- For withdrawals of a student from the school, a calendar
month notice must be given in writing otherwise a month’s fees will be charged.
- School will issue Transfer Certificate only when all dues have been cleared.
- A Student can be dismissed/suspended by the school authorities on any of the following grounds
- Irregular attendance.
- Non-payment or late payment of fee for three (3) consecutive months.
- Moral breach considered serious by the school authorities.
- Failing for two consecutive years in the same class.